Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome to the Fimian Minute!

"Beginning today, I am launching a daily, 60-second web video commentary called the Fimian Minute. These commentaries will introduce me to voters, offer my positions on critical policy issues and provide my take on items in the news of local, state, and national importance.

I hope you will watch these commentaries and forward them to your friends, family, and co-workers. I would also greatly appreciate your feedback. And please email me issues you would like me to address in future Fimian Minutes.

If you would like to have my Fimian Minute delivered to your email on weekdays, please fill out this form.

Today I begin my message to the voters, one minute at a time! I hope you will take a minute to look at the first in the series, titled "Welcome to the Fimian Minute".

Sincerely,
Keith Fimian"

No comments: