Saturday, January 8, 2011
On January 11, 2011, former Planned Parenthood director and 2008 "employee of the year" Abby Johnson will FINALLY be able to reveal all the secrets from behind the closed doors of the abortion business ...and why she left to join the pro-life movement!
After winning the legal battle against a massive Planned Parenthood lawsuit and restraining order --which was intended to silence her -- Abby is finally able to blow the whistle on her former employer and reveal ALL the shocking details of her conversion.
Abby's entire story has never been revealed publicly... UNTIL NOW!.
On Tuesday, January 11, Abby's story will be released to the world in a landmark book, UNPLANNED, published jointly by Tyndale House, Focus on the Family, and Ignatius Press. It's going to be huge!
One night before -- on Monday, January 10, at 9 PMEastern (8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific)-- YOU are invited to join Abby for a live webcast "sneak preview" of the no-holds-barred revelations which fill the pages of UNPLANNED.
Register for the FREE online event at: http://www.unplannedwebcast.com/
During the webcast, you will discover ...
* What initially attracted Abby to volunteer and then work for Planned Parenthood -- America's largest abortion chain -- even after being raised in a faithful Christian home
* The hidden personal secret that Abby had kept buried for years
* The shocking discovery that suddenly caused Abby to question everything Planned Parenthood had told her over eight years
* Planned Parenthood's confidential plans to expand its biggest money-maker -- abortion -- all across America
* The abortion industry's furious reaction when Abby decided to quit her job and join local and national pro-life efforts
* What Abby's court battle brought to light about Planned Parenthood's REAL agenda
* The single most effective way to reduce Planned Parenthood's abortion business and change the hearts and minds of clinic workers
You won't want to miss this eye-opening webcast!
The announcement about this event is being sent to hundreds of thousands of people around the world, and there is limited space available.
To grab your spot before the webcast is filled up, register to attend NOW, before it's too late: http://www.unplannedwebcast.com/
40 Days for Life - Alexandria, VA
P.S.- When you register for the webcast, they'll also send you the first chapter of Abby's breakthrough book, UNPLANNED -- for FREE! You'll be among the very first to peek inside the pages of the book the abortion industry tried to stop. Get chapter one now at: http://www.unplannedwebcast.com/
Friday, January 7, 2011
Ending Subsidies to Political Parties
Virginia is in a somewhat unique situation: we don’t allow voter registration by political party, but we still pay for party primaries. And the truth is, we pay through the nose, sometimes as much as $20 per voter.
There are perfectly good alternatives. Parties often choose to nominate via convention or party canvass, or through a “firehouse primary,” in which a limited number of polling places are opened in each locality, usually for fewer hours than in a government-run election. All of these methods are common, all are relatively affordable – and all are paid for by the political parties themselves.
If a political party wants a conventional primary, fine – but they can pay for it. Our localities are burdened enough as it is. If a party cannot or will not put up that much money, they can always go with a cheaper option. Our localities can ill afford it – and under my proposal, they wouldn’t have to.