Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TeenPact and Applying it

Last week was TeenPact. It has been a staple of my spring semester for four years now. I'm going to miss it, but anyway... TeenPact is not just for political junkies, although they definitely love it. TeenPact is for everyone. It teaches how we are to apply a Christian worldview to every aspect of our lives and how we can be knowledgeable involved citizens. These are things everyone need to learn no matter what field you are planning on going in to. Also, it will be one of the funnest days of your life. The teaching is taught in such a fun, interactive, and hands on way. With Bill Jack and Jonathan Morris there how could it not?


one of the best moments at camp. Bill Jack had the ugly tie contest every day, and one day, he won it. Oh Yeah!!


my awesone GLT committee(Gumbo Lettuce and Tomato, or was it General Laws and Technology) Y'all rocked

Kate: Thank you for your advice after graduation, I very well may do it.

Elijah: Your devotional really was excellent

David B.: Thank you for being a great committee leader, and room dad. Also, thanks for giving me permission to use your photos. (I'll post my own soon.)

For all the rest of the interns and staff who made the week so special I can only say....


Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!


P.S. If I have a windows media player file, how do I make it play as background music on my site while your looking at the site?

Shameless promo: for more info about TeenPact in general go to teenpact.com. For more info about this past week go to the TeenPacters of VA blogring and most everybody has posted something.

No comments: