Monday, February 5, 2007

Cool Videos

This is one of the most patriotic movie videos I've seen. It made me cry.

::WARNING:: AFTER THE FIRST SONG CUT IT OFF. I CAN NOT ENDORSE THE LANGUAGE OF THE SECOND SONG ALTHOUGH I DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND THE SENTIMENT::

In other news, I'm simultaneously in the seventh heaven (almost) and wondering over the future. Tell y'all why later.

TeenPact's in one week. I absolutely can't wait.

While I wasn't their my thoughts were with you. Region Nine, y'all rock. Congratulations Jason, and Nichols/Escobar. McNair you really deserve it. Keep it up everyone, and show the nation what this region is made of again at nats.

Also, I finally found an awesome version of one of the best songs. I've been looking for a copy of this song since I first heard it at the PHC History TLC in the summer of 2004. http://youtube.com/watch?v=8e1qC-yFUj4

No comments: