Thursday, November 27, 2008

Freedom!!!!

As a young person I am passionate about politics. I started campaigning in the 2004 presidential race, and have been unable to pull myself out of it ever since. That said, I don't love politics just for the sake of it, although I have a blast campaigning, etc... The reason we must be involved in the political process is to preserve the freedom we enjoy in the greatest nation in this great nation, and to reclaim the freedom that has been lost. With the many challenges we face it would be a great privilege and quite an accomplishment if we could give the generation yet to be born a nation better than the one we enjoy.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you keep dropping by as I post about the political happenings in D.C. and this beautiful commonwealth of Virginia.

No comments: